Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Paola & Zumba


Meet my good friend Paola. Isn't she beautiful?!?
She is from Colombia. I love her accent so much!
If you want to see someone dance...watch her!
She really knows how to shake it!

We have been in our new Ward since December now.
We are so glad that the Lord helped us find our
home because we love our Ward so much.

In the LDS church, we have something called Visiting Teaching.
Each Sister is assigned other Sisters to "look after"
We minister, support, show our love, help each other grow
and serve each other in times of need. Paola was one of the Sisters
that I was given. About a month back at church, I went up to introduce
myself to her. From the moment I met her, there was just something about her
and I knew that from there on out we would become great friends. 
Also come to find out, she lives two houses down in our neighborhood! Crazy!

Paola is the one who introduced me to ZUMBA! I am seriously hooked guys!
I am not a real big workout kinda gal to be honest with you. Running on the treadmill or
doing the same motion on the elliptical just doesn't do it for me. I love to dance!
Zumba is a dance and a fantabulous workout all in one. Score! Right up my alley!


We have two choreographers that we love. Tasha and Bianca.
Here is a little sneak peak. View Tasha's website HERE

Have you tried Zumba?

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger  said...

Loooooooove Zumba!!!!! Kerrin and I use to go every week! I've recently started back up. Its a blast!!

 
At April 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Annie - XOAnnie.com, etc. said...

Cool!! I've been dying to start going to Zumba classes.. Maybe this Spring/Summer will finally be the time! Oh and btw, it's "Colombia" (with an "o"--not an "u").

Xo,
A native Colombian and long-time follower :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home