Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Console/Entryway Table Redo

Happy Tuesday to you!

For those of you who don't know me very well,
there are two things I really enjoy doing.
1. Decorating & Organizing
2. Turning trash into treasure
Josh and I have been talking a lot about the future.
We have a lot of these kind of talks. I love these talks.
One of my greatest desires is to be a stay at home mom.
 
While we are still trying to get pregnant....
 I have been thinking and praying of different ways that I
 could possibly bring in some extra money when that time comes.
So with that being said I am going to start refinishing furniture and selling it. 
It works out perfectly because Josh used to do cabinetry 
for 5 years and has all the supplies and materials that I need.
Yeah...my husband is good with his hands....
I think it's pretty sexy if you ask me!
 Here is my first project.....
 
     

 Robin's Egg Blue Console/Entryway Table

Great for an entry or a foyer, behind your couch, or as an eye-catching display table.
Add some spice to your home with this beautiful piece. All hand-painted with love!

Measures 48" long x 16" wide x 29" high

Now available: $100

 

Here is the before...
 


Here is the after..


If interested or you have any questions, 
please feel free to call, text or email me.

Kimberly
Cell: 480-242-2829
bostonksox@gmail.com

**Cash or credit card accepted**

Please note: I do not ship any furniture items.
They must be picked up on location or we can
work out delivery within the valley. 


Projects in the making:

*Black Sleigh Baby Crib

*Antique End Table w/ Glass Top

*Mid-Century Modern Two Tiered End Table

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At March 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM , Blogger  said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!! Amazing job!!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It looks SO good!!!!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

It looks lovely!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 12:16 PM , Blogger ice pandora said...

Paint and color really has
magical powers c: Love the
re-painted desk!

xx

 
At March 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Lejla said...

This looks so cool :)
I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :D
Greatings from Sarajevo <3
Lejla <3
http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter :)
http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Tab!!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks friend!!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Lisa!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes it does!
More projects to come soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much! You are too kind!
Will check your blog out for sure :)

 
At March 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

wow it turned out great!

 
At March 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM , Anonymous From Nature to Nurture said...

I love this! I would love for you to share it this week on Thrifty Thursdays link party @ http://fromnature-tonurture.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there! Bonnie

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Anne!
I really love the color!

 
At March 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much Bonnie!
Headed over there right now!

 
At March 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this with the Grace-Full Intentions community via The Bliss Project link up. I love a good before and after! Paint really did work wonders for this console table. Kinda makes me want to spray paint something in my own house... Like, right now... ;)

P.S. Love your blog's name and design.

 
At March 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Betsy @ Romance on a dime said...

Love this redo. Thanks so much for sharing it at Romance on a dime!!

 
At April 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Hopping from Meg's house - lol Good luck in this endeavor I think you will do well!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home