Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's Letters Link-Up


Picture taken by my friend from our last photo booth event



Dear Husband
Thank you for being so sweet all this week
with all these little surprises here and there.
The Kitchen Aid mixer was the best.
I am not much of a baker, but I guess
practice makes perfect right??
You always know how to make me smile 
and show me how much you truly love me. 
So grateful to have you in my life!


Dear Mom
You are the best!
Can't wait to relax 
on our new leather set.
Thank you for always thinking of us.
Oh yeah...one more thing......
Thanks for bringing over that 
yummy Red Velvet cake last night.
I must say it was quite delish!


Dear Kerrin
I pray for you everyday
that you will find your one and only.
I know in my heart that God has 
someone so very special saved
just for YOU because YOU are
so very special and YOU are a 
wonderful daughter of God!!


Dear Shadow
Please wipe your paws before
coming into the house next time
and get your muddy paws prints all 
over our white couch.
Thank you.


Dear Blogging Friends
Thank you for your sweet
comments and emails. They 
mean so much to me and 
make my heart flutter!

4 Comments:

At February 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you sister!!! You are incredible!!! You have such a beautiful heart for people! I am so blessed to call you "friend".

 
At February 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww shucks!! Thank you!!

 
At February 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Brittany Kyte said...

I especially like the letter to Kerrin :) She's VERY special, indeed!!

xo

 
At February 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Julie R. Powell said...

Nice post!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home