Friday, February 22, 2013

Fridays Letters Link Up



Dear Throat & Body
You hurt. Bad. Real bad.
Please get better and soon.
Thanks.

 Dear Arizona
You are very chilly. I am officially 
dreaming of warmer weather right now.

Dear Husband
We need a vacation soon.
Really soon. We need a break!

Dear Shadow 
You finally graduated!
You are such a good boy!  

Dear Blogging Friends
Thank you so much for all your 
comments, emails and support. 
They mean so much to me!


COME FOLLOW ME HERE TOO:


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I'm craving warmer weather and a vacation. Maybe I can combine them. :)

 
At February 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Leah said...

by this time in texas it would be swimming season, but it's still pretty chilly out. though we haven't gotten any snow. hope you feel better!

 
At February 23, 2013 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great blog! I'm your watcher, I hope that you, too, I'll watch! Regards

http://www.hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home