Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tribal Top, Some Skinnies + a Review

Top w/belt: F21
Skinnies: Ross
Sunnies: F21
Necklace: F21
Heels: Anne Klein
Wallet: JAVOedge















I just want to say a BIG thank you to JAVOedge! I love my new wallets!

A few weeks back, Dah-Yeon from JAVOedge emailed me and asked if I would be willing to do a product 
review on my blog.

JAVOedge is an online store specializing in mobile accessories. JAVOedge creates, designs, and sells unique and beautiful accessories for a number of different smartphone and tablet models. JAVOedge specializes in designing cases for the iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Nexus 7, and Galaxy S3. JAVOedge believes that style should never be given up for function and strives to create accessories that deliver both style and function!

When I clicked on the link to their website and saw all the super cute gadget accessories I was hooked!

Pictured are the two that I chose.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Leopard Wallet Case in Yellow

Universal Zipper Wallet Case in Opera Pink 


 JAVOedge is definitely going to be my #1 place spot to buy my mobile accessories!




JAVOedge is offering all my readers 15% off your entire purchase!!

Checkout Purchase Code: browneyed15
(code is valid from October 2nd through October 16th)





Remember to enter the GIVEAWAY
End tomorrow night @ midnight!!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Sheila said...

Great tribal look!! :)

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

 
At October 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Mary said...

so cute! Thanks for visiting me :)

 
At October 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Meg said...

Loving your blog!! Xo
megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home