Sunday, October 21, 2012

Product Review: eShakti Dress




I am always excited when I get an opportunity to do a product review.
I was ecstatic when Jennifer from eShakti asked if I wanted to review one of their dresses.
I had seen another blogger do a review with eshakti and when looking at their website I just couldn't get enough! They have a great selection of dresses, tops, and jackets.

The thing I love most is you can actually customize their clothing to fit your exact measurements and pick a length and sleeve style too! How great is that!?!

With so much to choose from on their 
website it took a little time for me to pick out just one item.


I am a sucker for anything
 vintage and if it includes butterflies 
I am all over that! 























Dress: eShakti
Sunnies: F21
Bracelet: Macys
Shoes: Payless
Blazer: TJ Maxx

I absolutely loved everything about this Vintage dress.
From the quality of the dress to the exact fit.
It fit me to a "T"

This dress is very comparable 
to something you would
purchase at Anthropologie.

I was very pleased with their product 
and would highly recommend them!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

You are so beautiful!! And I have been looking at eShakti's website for months now. So impressed with the fact that they customize it for you. Maybe I will have to make a purchase from them soon. :) Love your blog!

 
At October 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Sola ante el espejo said...

Very cute look!!!!
http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

 
At October 21, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Cute dress! I have a dress from eShakti's that I won online. It is so cute, but I have to wait until summer to wear it again.

 
At October 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

i love this dress so much!

Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

 
At October 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Looks like it was really custom-made for you the eShakti way.....I also did a recent review of a really red hot eShakti dress in this link! http://redtagchiclosangeles.com/2012/10/29/red-hot/

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

 
At November 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Blogger House of Tong said...

heart your outfit post!! xoxo, Tiff ~ Clothed Much :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home