Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop

Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop.  

Last week we had 147 link ups. Our goal is still that magic number 180! 

I hope that this is the week for it.  

For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE.  

Well, are you ready?
 Let's go hopping! RULES FOR THE HOP  
1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC).  
Joanna @ ModaMama 
 Jen @ Boogies N Booboos  

2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favor. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.  

3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain. 

 
Thanks and Happy Hopping!
The Things We Find Inside
 

13 Comments:

At October 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh u are gorgeous! Following u from the blog hop. Im at www.makemeupmandy.com :)

 
At October 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Awww you are too sweet! Thank you!
Going to visit your blog now!

 
At October 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Following from the blog hop!

http://fellfamilyfun.blogspot.com

 
At October 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute blog!! Following from the hop! Stop by and say hi :)

-Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

 
At October 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM , Blogger McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

Your blog is lovely! I'm a new follower from the hop. Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your header! Thanks for co-hosting, I'm now your newest follower. I hope you get a chance to return the favor.

Angie @ http://gloriousimperfection.blogspot.com/

 
At October 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Surabhi said...

Hi..you have lovely blog...I'm your newest GFC follower..looking forward to read more...I would love if you can visit me at

http://homekidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

 
At October 8, 2012 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats on being the co-host this week, it's nice to 'meet' you...I'm now your newest follower. Have a great week! :)


you’ll be Blown Away on a Pontoon with One More Drinkin’ Song because We Will Rock You until you’re 5-1-5-0

 
At October 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower!
Rebecca
http://www.newmommabeckers.com

 
At October 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Leah said...

hello! I'm now following from the hop!

 
At October 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower through the blog hop! I'm excited to read more from you in the future!

I'd love if you followed back! You can find me at What's in a Name?

 
At October 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Hello! New follower from the hop! Thanks for hosting, Kimberly!

 
At October 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Gita Regina said...

thanks for hosting this amazing blog hopping
already following you dear
hope you can follow me back <33

xo,
gitasyalala.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home