Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blog Love Of The Week

Hey all you lovely bloggers!
There are SO many wonderful blogs out there.
I could literally spend all day jumping from blog to blog.
Each blog is so different and unique in so many ways.
But...have you ever come across a blog...or two..that you just LOVE.

Every post they publish is simply amazing....
When reading you get chills or goosebumps...
Your a daily reader of their blog, waiting for them to post something else...

Each week, I am going to make an effort to post a new "Blog Love"  of mine.


This week my pick is....

If you haven't checked out her blog...you have to stop by!

Try not to get too addicted!! Haha!

She is classy! She is fabulous! She is amazing and her style rocks!

This is just one of her outfits I love...there are so many more!





9 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

i LOVE her blog!!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Liesl said...

Gorgeous look, and I simply love that bubble gum pink paired with aqua and golds...just perfect! That necklace is to die for! I must go check her page out now! :)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i already follow her! gorgeous!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would have to agree. I have followed Rachel for a while and she is always an inspiration!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I love, love, love, her tights.

 
At February 29, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Jaclyn said...

pink peonies is such a cute blog!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ooo... that outfit is totally swoon-worthy!

 
At March 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for the nice comment, I am now following back :)
Oh, and I totally love Pink Peonies too!
Modern Modest Beauty

 
At March 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Blogger ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!i am really in LOVE with this whole outfit!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home